If you plan to perform DIY maintenance on your BMW, owning a diagnostic tool like the Foxwell NT530 is a must. Here’s why you should buy the Foxwell NT530 from us instead of Amazon and other vendors:
- Unlike other Amazon and other vendors, our scanners come READY TO USE with the BMW SOFTWARE PRE-INSTALLED
- Our scanners ship quickly to you from the UNITED STATES, not CHINA
- We offer the BEST PRICE
This scan tool works with the modern BMWs up to F-Series and allows you to do the following and much more:
- Oil Service Light & MIL Reset: Reset oil service and MIL indicators on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Enables DIY brake servicing on vehicles with an EPB, including deactivation and activation of brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on where electronic brake systems are fitted. It also can diagnose EPB caliper functionality, initialize the wear indicator if new pads installed, and deactivate or re-activate the brake control system.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and and diagnose.
- Airbag (SRS) / Antilock Brake System (ABS) Service: Temporarily activate or control the anti-lock brake system, airbags, and other components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Calibrate the steering angle sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. After calibrating the sensor successfully, the fault memory will be automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle completed, the DPF light automatically resets.
- Battery Registration: For newer models, register a new battery to keep the vehicle’s electrical system and battery running properly.
- Transmission Oil Temperature Reading: Monitor manual and automatic transmission oil temperature, which is required to accurately measure oil level when changing out the transmission oil.
- Transmission Adaptation Reset: Reset the transmission shifting profile adaptation, which will let the transmission controller relearn how to shift based on your driving style.
- Bi-Directional Diagnostics: Read diagnostics information from numerous vehicle systems and components. In addition, you can perform tests on numerous vehicle systems and components as well such as activating the horn, opening the engine cover, testing air suspension functionality, and more.
- To see all the functionality for your specific vehicle, check out the Foxwell website.