Modernize your beloved Porsche with the PCM 3.0 Wireless Apple CarPlay / Android Auto module. This module connects to your factory head unit and retains all the pre-existing functionality while giving you all of the benefits of owning a new car.
- Wireless and wired access to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink
- Seamlessly integrates with your OEM Porsche head unit
- Up-to-date GPS navigation via Google Maps, Waze, Apple Maps, etc
- Access to all of your favorite apps like Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, and more
- Voice control via Siri (“Hey Siri”) and Google Assistant (“Hey Google”)
- Supports OEM and aftermarket cameras (front and rear with dynamic guide lines)
- Supports audio and video streaming via USB drive
- Superior sound quality with equalizer adjustability
- Retains full OEM functionality (switch back and forth by pressing and holding “Navi” button for 3 seconds)
- 2009-2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2010 Porsche Cayenne (957) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2012 Porsche Boxster (987.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/AUX kit required)
- 2009-2012 Porsche Cayman (987.2) models with PCM3.0 (touch screen, iPod/Aux kit required)
- Conversion module
- PCB board
- Aux cable
- USB cable
- Wifi antenna
- Aux adapter
- All required wire harnesses
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this replace my factory head unit? No! That’s the beauty of this product. It attaches to your existing head unit to seamlessly give your car Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink.
Do I lose any existing functionality? No. The module allows you to switch back and forth between the factory head unit and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. Simply hold the navigation button for 3 seconds and release to toggle back and forth.
Does this support wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto? Yes. It also supports wired operations.
Can I install this myself? Yes. Depending on your experience working on cars, the unit should take between 2-5 hours to install. If you have never worked on cars before though, it might be a good idea to have a stereo shop install this for you.
How do I install this on my Porsche 911, Cayman, or Boxster? Here’s a detailed DIY video to help you.
How do I install this on a Porsche Cayenne? Installing the unit on your head unit will be exactly the same as in the video above. However, to remove the head unit, take a look at the video below.
Why does the audio sound different? After installing the unit, you will want to test out the audio quality with a few of your favorite songs and adjust the equalizer settings as necessary. To do this, access “Settings”>”EQ”.
My head unit does not have navigation. Will this work? Yes. The navigation module is not required. As long as your PCM 3.0 head unit has the “NAV” button and the AUX / iPOD connection, this kit will work.
My car doesn’t have an Aux connection. Can I still use this? Unfortunately, you would need to add the OEM Porsche AUX / iPod kit first.
What if I need help with the installation or have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you.
Tomas Ojeda (verified owner) –
I installed it in my 2012 911 997.2 Carrera Cabriolet with XM Satellite radio and it works wonderfully. Just follow the video, be patient and enjoy the reward! Make sure to set the correct dip switches to PCM 3.0. Very happy costumer here. Highly recommend this product.